St Mary’s, Cong
Saint Mary’s Cong sits just inside the demesme of Ashford Castle. The original church (now a ruin standing opposite Cong Abbey ) was build in the early 1700s. The present church was consecrated in 1855. It is a simple and plain building with a country church feel and atmosphere. An excellent history of Saint Marys written by Brigid Clesham is available locally or from the Rector.
10.00am Holy Communion