St Michael’s, Ballina
The first part of this church – nave, chancel and tower – was built in 1763. In 1815 the north-east transept was added and in 1892 a new chancel was built. The church includes a rare stained-glass window of Charity and Wisdom which was designed by the cartoonist George Parlby in 1899.
12 noon (1st and 3rd Sundays Morning Prayer, 2nd and 4th Sundays Holy Communion)