St Anne’s, Easkey
The current church was built in 1820, financed with a loan from the Board of First Fruits, and incorporated the tower of the previous church there, which had been built in 1768 on glebe land given by the Revd James Hutchinson for this purpose and had been destroyed in 1798. It includes a stained-glass window which depicts Jesus as the light of the world. The most recent restoration was in 2002 and was supported in large measure by the local community.
Revd. Karen Duignan, In Charge. ( 087 2200638 )
10.00am (2nd Sunday Morning Prayer, 4th Sunday Holy Communion)
5th Sunday United Worship around the Union