Killanley

 

Killanley Parish Church (Castleconnor)

This church is reputed to be named for St Patrick’s sister Kill-Anley. The church was built in 1818 on a site given by Edward Wingfield, a local landowner. Previous to this parishioners would have attended the Valentine’s Church, in Enniscrone.

 

Service Times

10.45am (1st Sunday Holy Communion, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays Morning Prayer)
5th Sunday United Worship around the Union